Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Snipe Colonial Cup
Saturday, June 1, 2019 to Sunday, June 2, 2019
Severn Sailing Association
311 First St.
Annapolis, MD 21403
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Extra Saturday Night Dinner Ticket
- The Notice of Race is posted.
- Entry fee includes dinner for skipper and crew for Saturday night. Additional dinner tickets may be purchased ($20/ticket).
- A limited number of charter boats may be available. Please contact Chris Ryan if you would like to arrange for charter.
- Local housing stays may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Gavin O'Hare to arrange for housing.
- In an effort to make this an environmentally friendly event, the intention of the organizing authority is to follow guidelines provided by Sailors for the Sea for running a Clean Regatta.
Breakfast and Lunch Options:
SSA Snack Bar hours on race days are Saturday 3-7pm and Sunday 2:30-5:30.
Breakfast and Lunch is not currently available at SSA. Local vendors that we recommend are:
- Bread & Butter Kitchen offers breakfast and “crew lunches” from 7:30-3PM daily at their cafe, which is just one block over (a 3-4 minute walk) on Second Street. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you preorder online using their online ordering system. Visit www.breadandbutterkitchen.com and click, "Online Order," to view the menu and to place an order. You can select the date and time for pickup.
- Leeward Market offers breakfast and crew lunches from 7am-3pm.How to order crew meals can be found at https://www.leewardmarketcafe.com/our-menu/crew-meals-2/Leeward Market is 5 blocks (.5 mi) from SSA at 601 Second Street (at the corner of Chester Ave)