As the sailing season gets busy, so does the SSA car and boat parking area. Parking at SSA is one of the perks of club membership--but comes with some responsibilities and limitations. A few quick reminders:
- Vehicle parking at SSA is limited (there's just only so much space!); we encourage you to carpool, ride your bike (bike stand available near main entrance for securing your bike), or walk to the club if possible.
- Be sure to keep your vehicles parked in only the car parking areas, keeping the fire lanes completely clear.
- Vehicles may never be parked in the boat storage area. You may load/unload, as long as you're not in the way of boat traffic on the lot, but then move your vehicle to the lot or street.
- Respect the handicapped parking spaces. No vehicle (without handicapped plate/hang tag) or boat/trailer parking there!
- Please give preference for on-lot (rather than the ample and free on-street) parking to members who are racing on any given weekend; they generally have more "stuff" they need to bring in to the club/to their boat!
- Parking privileges do not extend to nonmember parents of Junior Club members.